Quaker Personal Insurance Solutions provides a wide array of admitted and non-admitted solutions for your affluent personal lines clients. From the coastal secondary to the mountain escape, QSR can craft a solution to your most challenging personal insurance risk.
Establishing a relationship with QSR is critical to the growth and retention of your Personal Lines Department. QSR has long standing relationships with admitted and non-admitted carriers who cater to the unique needs of your most valued clients.
- Builders Risk-Coastal and Non-Coastal
- Celebrity Liability
- Cobra Zone Flood
- Excess Flood
- High Limit Liability
- Homeowners-Admitted and Non-Admitted
- PC-9 and PC-10
- Stand Alone Umbrella
- Wind and Excess Wind
What We Write
Quaker is a provider of homeowners coverage offered through an “A++” rated carriers writing both coastal and high valued inland homes. The product is offered on an ISO HO-3 and HO-6 form in CT, FL, MA, NC, NJ, NY and SC including coverage for the peril of wind for primary, seasonal and secondary homes.
We offer programs that can provide personal excess and personal umbrella limits up to $25,000,000 attaching over $300,000 CPL and $250/500/100 for Automobile.
We have an in house binding facility providing excess flood for commercial as well as personal accounts up to $5,000,000 excess of the NFIP and standard carriers. Higher limits are available upon request.
Wind Deductible Buy Back
Quaker underwrites a program specifically geared to reducing the wind and hail deductibles of your personal lines clients that have high wind/hail deductibles due to both location and/or loss experience.
- Builders Risk
- Vacant Dwellings
- Rental properties
- Personal Articles Floaters (incl. jewelry, furs, fine arts and more)
- Builders Risk-Highland »
- Excess Comprehensive Personal Liability Application »
- Excess Personal Umbrella Application »
- Personal Comprehensive Personal Liability Application »
- Builders Risk and Supplemental »
- Excess Flood-Lexington »
- Excess Flood-Lloyds »
- Excess Physical Damage (High valued autos) »
- General Homeowners Insurance »
- LLC Form »
- Log Home Questionnaire »
- Older Home Questionnaire »
- PC 9/10 Form »
- Personal Inland Marine »
- Personal Umbrella »
- Pet Questionnaire »
- Primary Flood »
- Supplemental and Corporate »
- Supplemental Heating Questionnaire »
- Yacht »