Quaker Special Risk offers admitted and non-admitted coverage for commercial and residential building projects.
With $50M+ in limits available and nationwide capability, we’re able to write projects ranging from a small home renovation in California to new construction of a New York City high-rise. It is important to realize the need for a Builders Risk policy since a standard Property policy will not offer the proper coverage while a project is underway.
- Coastal and Non-Coastal
- Partially Completed Projects
- Unprotected PC 9 and PC 10 Locations
- Nationwide Capability
- 1 Month to 18 Month Policies Available / Up to a 3 Year Term Available on Commercial
Special Coverage Endorsements Include:
- Temporary Storage
- In Transit
- Removal Expenses
- Pollutant Cleanup
- Debris Removal
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Interruption by Civil Authority