Primary & Excess Flood
Quaker Special Risk has nationwide in-house binding authority for Primary and Excess Flood. Coverage is provided through various Lloyds Facilities and US domestic carriers.
- Up to $5,000,000 in-house binding authority for Residential and $3,000,000 on Commercial properties.
- Excess over residential condominium buildings
- Primary Flood in coastal barrier resource(CBRA) areas and non-participating communities
- Excess Residential Flood packaged with the insured’s Homeowners policy
- Flood deductible buy down
- Primary Flood Application
- Excess Flood Application
- Elevation Certificate for A or V Zones
- Zone Determination for B, C, or X Zones
- Primary Flood Quote/Dec Page