Over the past four decades QSR has established itself as the premier “go to” market for contracting accounts. We’ve cultivated strong, solid relationships with our underwriters over the years and represent all of the major insurers that entertain contracting accounts.
QSR is also one of a very select few brokers around the country that have access to some exclusive contracting markets. These appointments are a recognition and acknowledgment of our expertise in the contracting arena.
We provide access to the marketplace for everything from a small artisan trade contractor to large residential development contracting firms. Our reputation is unparalleled in the industry.
From a Builders Risk to a Wrap-up program; primary as well as Excess/Umbrella Liability… let QSR help you custom build your client’s insurance program.
Some examples of the contracting classes that we write:
- Alarm & Sprinkler Installation, Service & Repair
- Contractors Design/Build
- EIFS Contractors
- Elevator Inspection, Service & Repair
- Equipment Rental
- Excavation/Grading Contractors
- Interior Demolition
- Janitorial Services
- Jetty, Breakwall, Dock Construction
- Paper GC’s
- Pile Driving
- Residential Contractors
- Sewer Cleaning
- Steel Erectors
- Street & Road Paving
- Tunneling, Building & Wrecking
- Utilities Installation/Repair
In order for us to do present your submission in the very best light to the underwriters it is vital that we have a complete submission. This helps to expedite the underwriting and quoting process and enables us to provide you with the most competitive and comprehensive terms available. A complete submission for any contractors account should include the following:
- Completed ACORD applications (General Information, Commercial General Liability)
- QSR Supplemental Contractors Application
- Five (5) years of hard copy, currently valued, loss runs.
- A loss summary
- A copy of their standard sub-contractor agreement*
- Percentage of work by state location
- Information on their current insurance program including:
- Insurer name
- Current premium
- Limits and deductible
- Expiration date
- Is the current insurer offering renewal?
- If yes, what are the renewal terms and pricing?
- If no, why?
- What are your desired terms, conditions, pricing?
As respects the sub-contractors agreement, all underwriters require that:
1. All sub-contractors carry Commercial General Liability limits equal to or greater than that of our applicant;
2. All sub-contractors sign a written agreement that contains a Hold Harmless Clause in favor of our applicant;
3. All sub-contractors provide the applicant with evidence that they, our applicant, are included as Additional Insured under the sub-contractors Commercial General Liability policy.
- Additional Insured Questionnaire »
- Alarm Installers »
- Alternative Energy Ctr Program »
- Artisan Contractors »
- Construction Equipment »
- Contractors Liability »
- Crane Rental-SteelErection »
- DrywallWallboard Ctr Program »
- E&O Application »
- Electrical Contractors »
- Elevator Supp »
- Fire Suppression-Safety Equipment »
- Janitorial Services »
- Luxury Home Builders »
- Luxury Home Builders Renewal »
- Masonry Concrete Plaster »
- Owners & Ctrs Protective Liability »
- Owners Interest – QSR »
- Owners Protective Professional Indemnity »
- Petroleum Distributors »
- Professional/Pollution Liability General & Trade Contractors Application »
- Railroad Protective »
- Remodeling Ctrs Program »
- Remodeling Ctrs Renewal Program »
- Residential General Contractors »
- Roofers »
- Sheet Metal AC Plumbing »
- Snow Removal »
- Solar Contractors »
- Specialty Commercial GC Program »
- Steel Erectors »